Dentistry @ W2 provides dental implants in Paddington using the latest techniques and tools in implant dentistry. Whether lost through advanced decay or injury, a tooth can be rehabilitated with a crown fixed to an implant. To find out if you are eligible for the treatment, book a consultation with our dentist today.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root replacement that is placed below the gum in the jawbone. It is used to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth that is/are missing. Implant retained replacement teeth are more comfortable than dentures as there is no slipping or movement. They are also a great alternative to bridgework for permanently replacing missing teeth.
As dental implants are placed below the gum in the jawbone they maintain the shape and structure of the jaw bone which will change after teeth have been extracted.
Benefits of implant-borne teeth:
- They are the most natural solution aesthetically and functionally
- Fit harmoniously into the dental arch
- Cannot be distinguished from real teeth in function and appearance in daily life
- Provide a stable foundation for the denture. They spare patients the disadvantages of conventional prostheses such as pressure points and poor fit. The palate is not longer covered by plastic denture material, which has a positive effect on speech and the sense of taste
- They make it unnecessary to use the neighbouring teeth to support an artificial tooth (teeth)
- Can prevent bone atrophy - like natural tooth roots, implants transmit chewing forces evenly to the jaw bone. This is stressed during chewing, just like with natural teeth, so it preserves its natural shape. If this stress is absent, as with conventional solutions, the jaw bone shrinks slowly
Implantology is a highly specialised field and we are proud to be able to offer the services of an extremely skilled and experienced clinician trained in this field of dentistry.
Dental Implant Cost
At Dentistry @ W2, we offer interest-free and low-cost payment plans to help patients receive the treatment they need. The cost of our implant treatment in Paddington is based on your specific needs and the complexity of your case. Our single implant retained crown starts at £2500. To get an accurate cost estimate of your treatment, book a consultation today.