Why not become a member and enjoy the benefits?
Membership £16.00 per month*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
A full dental examination, including a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays as necessary
A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
- 20% discount on any fillings
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, root canal treatment etc)
- 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage****
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months
Enhanced Membership £25.50 per month*
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have an Enhanced Membership Plan. This includes all the membership benefits of the Membership Plan but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you will be eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
Annual Membership £8.50 per month*
Every twelve months, members of our Annual Membership are entitled to a dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays and a hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
And there’s more…
Please speak to one of our team for further details on the full range of benefits our members are entitled to.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
Please contact us for more information
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
**** The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.